Wednesday, September 22, 2010

EOC: Final Exam

I really and truly enjoyed this class. The book was an easy but informative read and for me that is a bug step because I am not big on reading. I loved learning how different companies branded themselves and how they managed to keep the attention of their consumers with all the competition out there.

I learned how branding a product or yourself is a major step in defining your career and self. How much work and effort goes into a brand and how to market that brand to your target market. I think I did exceptional in this class. I took into consideration what I was learning and brought that information forward into all my blog entries as well as my final product. I thought that the information provided to us by you Pinto was well thought out and took us deep into all the sides of brand marketing. I am always fascinated by the amount of new and peculiar things I discover in your classes. They truly help my understanding and allow me to grow further within this major.

I deserve an A, and know I will be getting an A.

1 comment:

  1. design own logoDesigning of a Logo has become very essential as it is a symbolic representation of your company in terms of vision, value and objectives and also it's your first positive impression on your customers

    ReplyDelete