Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Step 4: Creating the Look of My Product






Creating my product was basically easy. I took your basic tank top/ cap sleeve t-shirt and screen printed sayings or slogans that I came up with. I took Johnny Cupcakes saying of “My name is Johnny, and I make clothes with cupcakes on ‘em. Have you had your cupcake today?”(John Earle, http://shop.johnnycupcakes.com/story/) and I have applied that to my way of creating my brand. Like Johnny my name is Rebecca and I make stupid t-shirts. How do you wear stupid? “..Branding strategies have included the use of a blog where he shares his personal experiences and relates them to his brand.” (Brand Story, Joseph Hancock, pg.109) I been blogging my experience and start-up of my brand and I can now keep it and allow it grow daily to help ensure I keep my consumers up to date and allow them to see my process and actually feel a part of my brand.

“My target market is primarily young and urban.” (Brand Story, Joseph Hancock, pg.148) In developing my sayings/slogans I had to take into consideration my target market and who they were. I want my consumers to feel a sense of uniqueness and a step out of normalcy and a dive into STUPIDITY!

“The company has generated such a media stir that fashion gurus everywhere are buzzing ecstatically over the garments.” (Brand Story, Joseph Hancock, pg. 157) This is how I want my company to develop into; a brand that causes a stir in the media. That’s why the creation process is a giant step. It has to be a great development in order to succeed to a media buzz phenomenon. “There are few people you meet during your lifetime who make a permanent impression.” (Brand Story, Joseph Hancock, pg. 125) This is how I want my brand to implement to my consumers. I want to make a permanent impression. I feel with a great project and a creativity approach you can achieve this status. “…became one of the most unique and hippest premium lifestyle brands competing in the fashion underwear market.” (Brand Story, Joseph Hancock, pg. 159)

No comments:

Post a Comment